Students, Faculty & Staff, please check in regularly for program updates:
- We ask that our enrolled students: Maintain the level of engagement, and demonstrated “Ganas”!
-A positive attitude towards study.
-A passion for the chosen course subject.
-An ability to think and work independently.
-An ability to persevere and complete tasks.
-An inquiring mind.
-An ability to work well in groups.
-Regents Preparation Program: Grades 6-8; December 7, 2020 – June 3, 2021: Reg Period Closed – Waitlist Application Available.
-Spring 2021 Saturday Program: Grades 9-12; January 16, 2021 – June 12, 2021.Apply Online
-Spring 2021 After-School Program: Grades 9-12; Feb 1, 2021 – June 3, 2021.Apply Online
-SHSAT Preparation Programs: Grades 6 & 7; (Limited Seats- Apply Online)
-STEM Institute Summer Program 2021: Grades 9-12; (Application Not yet opened)
-STEM Institute Summer Bridge Program 2021: Rising 9th Graders Only (Application Not yet opened)
- Regents Prep Program: Selected waitlisted students will start on January 11, 2o21.
- Saturday Program Spring 2021 Semester: Apply before January 04, 2021
- After-School Credit Bearing Program Spring 2021 Semester Apply before January 28, 2021
- SHSAT Prep Programs: Apply before January 8, 2021
- Summer Institute: Apply before March 28, 2021
- Summer Bridge: Apply before March 28, 2021
The STEM Institute offers additional optional hrs of tutoring for students enrolled in any of our programs. For additional support contact the program administrator Ms. Taveras at email@example.com.
For current information about each of our programs, please check in regularly, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.