Students, Faculty & Staff, please check in regularly for program updates:
- We ask that our enrolled students: Maintain the level of engagement, and demonstrated “Ganas”!
-A positive attitude towards study.
-A passion for the chosen course subject.
-An ability to think and work independently.
-An ability to persevere and complete tasks.
-An inquiring mind.
-An ability to work well in groups.
- Regents Prep Program: Apply before November 24, 2020
- Saturday Program Spring Semester: Apply before January 04, 2021
- After-School Program: Apply before December 27, 2020
- SHSAT Prep Programs: Apply before December 27, 2020
- Summer Institute: Apply before March 28, 2021
- Summer Bridge: Apply before March 28, 2021
-Regents Preparation Program: Grades 6-8; December 7, 2020 – June 3, 2021: Apply Online
-Spring 2021 After-School Program: Grades 9-12; January 11, 2021 – June 12, 2021. (Application Not yet opened)
-Spring 2021 Saturday Program: Grades 9-12; January 16, 2021 – June 12, 2021. Apply Online
-SHSAT Preparation Programs (Application Not yet opened)
SHSAT Preparation Program for 6th Graders.
SHSAT Preparation Program for 7th Graders.
-STEM Institute Summer Program 2021: Grades 9-12; (Application Not yet opened)
-STEM Institute Summer Bridge Program 2021: Rising 9th Graders Only (Application Not yet opened)
The STEM Institute offers additional optional hrs of tutoring for students enrolled in any of our programs. For additional support contact the program administrator Ms. Taveras at email@example.com.
For current information about each of our programs, please check in regularly, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.