The STEM Institute proudly provides middle and high school students with abundant academic resources and support in order to adequately prepare them for meeting the demands of University-level life and study. In order to best achieve these goals, each of our FREE programs has been designed with specific objectives, requirements, and deadlines.
Fall 2022 Programs
- High School Saturday Program at The City College of New York: Fall Institute 2022 program with Credit-bearing opportunities for Rising 9 – 12 Graders. (Students Currently in Grades 8- 11) – Our Class Offerings are: App Design, Chemistry General Physics, Geometry and Rocketry. All courses run from 10:00am – 2:00pm on Saturday, Oct 15 – Dec 17, 2022. Apply here! (Registration closes Sept 22, 2022.)
- High School After-School Program at George Washington Educational Campus (GWEC) 5th Floor: Fall Institute 2022 program with credit-bearing opportunities for current High School students. Our Class Offerings are: Robotics – Tues/Thurs 2:00 – 4:10pm & App Design, Wed/Fri 2:00 – 4:10pm, September 26 – January 30, 2023. Register here! (Registration closes Sept 26, 2022.)
- Middle School After-School Program: Fall Institute 2022 program for middle school students (currently in grades 6 -8 ). Our Class Offerings are: Arduino Coding, Architecture, Algebra and Financial Management. Courses run Mon/Wed & Tues/Thurs 4:30pm – 6:30pm, October 3 – December 17, 2022. Apply here! (Registration closes Sept 22, 2022)
Summer 2022 Programs
- Summer Institute 2022 Online Program with Credit-bearing opportunities for Rising 9 – 12 Graders. (Students Currently in Grades 8- 11) -Registration Period Closed April 26, 2022. – Application CLOSED
Spring 2022 Programs
- Spring 2022 Saturday Program for High- School Students (Grades 9- 12) – Registration Period Closes December 15th, 2021. (Priority Seating will be given to Community District 6 schools) ; Available Classes Online and In-person. Offerings: PSAT Math prep, SAT Math Prep, Fundamentals of Mathematics, SAT Prep for ELL students, General Chemistry, Financial Management, & Game Design, -Application CLOSED
You can Apply online to an Open Program, or request an application form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org For specific information about each of our different programs, please check the About section under the What We Offer. For specific program updates please also refer to our informational flyers located on the Calendar page
When requesting an application or applying for our programs, please remember to always include “FULL NAME + PROGRAM YOU’RE INTERESTED IN” in the subject line of your email. For questions about application deadlines or any other information, please contact us, at email@example.com or at 212-650-5217.
Please contact your counselor immediately for a copy of your high school transcript, which you will need to send in order to complete your application. Transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the subject must read: “FIRST + LAST NAME, PROGRAM NAME, School Transcript”.
The STEM Institute aims to provide educational opportunities for all students, especially those who come from underrepresented backgrounds. If you’d like to know more about program-specific requirements, please visit the General Information section or contact our program administrator Ms. Taveras at email@example.com