The STEM Institute proudly provides high school students with abundant academic resources and support in order to adequately prepare them for meeting the demands of University-level life and study. In order to best achieve these goals, each of our FREE programs has been designed with specific objectives, requirements, and deadlines.
FREE Online Learning Opportunities:
1) Fall 2021 Online Program with elective credit opportunities for Middle School Students. (Students Currently in Grades 6- 8) -Registration Period Closes on September 15, 2021. – Apply HERE!
2) Fall 2021 Saturday AP Credit-Bearing In person Program for High-Schoolers (Grades 9- 12), in Partnership with the High School for Law and public service at George Washington Educational Campus– (Program is available on Saturdays and Open to all DOE Public Schools) classes are held in person at 📍 549 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY 10040. Registration Period Closes on September 15, 2021. –Apply HERE!
3) Fall 2021 Online Saturday Program for High- School Students (Grades 9- 12) – Registration Period Closes September 15, 2021. (Priority Seating will be given to students attending community District 6 schools) -Apply HERE!
4) Summer 2021 Online Program with Credit-bearing opportunities for Rising 9 – 12 Graders. (Students Currently in Grades 8- 11) -Registration Period Closes on April 6, 2021. – Application CLOSED
5) Spring 2021 After- School Credit Bearing Program in Partnership with George Washington Educational Campus for High- School Students (Grades 9- 12) – Registration Period Extended for GWEC applicants. (Applicants outside GWEC are subject to their school approval to gain equal credit opportunity) –Application CLOSED
6) Spring 2021 High School & SHSAT Prep Program for Middle School Students (Grades 6& 7) – Registration Period Ended; currently interviewing selected applicants. -Application CLOSED.
7) Spring 2021 Regents Prep Program for Middle School Students (Grades 6-8) – Wait-list Application Closed
8) Spring 2021 Saturday Program for High- School Students (Grades 9- 12) – Registration Period Closes January 4th, 2021. (Priority Seating will be given to Community District 6 schools) ; student selection process starts on January 5, 2021. Wait-list Application Closed -Application CLOSED
You can Apply online to an Open Program, or request an application form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org For specific information about each of our different programs, please check the About section under the What We Offer. For specific program updates please also refer to our informational flyers located on the Calendar page
When requesting an application or applying for our programs, please remember to always include “FULL NAME + PROGRAM YOU’RE INTERESTED IN” in the subject line of your email. For questions about application deadlines or any other information, please contact us, at email@example.com or at 212-650-5217.
Please contact your counselor immediately for a copy of your high school transcript, which you will need to send in order to complete your application. Transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the subject must read: “FIRST + LAST NAME, PROGRAM NAME, School Transcript”.
The STEM Institute aims to provide educational opportunities for all students, especially those who come from underrepresented backgrounds. If you’d like to know more about program-specific requirements, please visit the General Information section or contact our program administrator Ms. Taveras at email@example.com